Theme Setup Kakina
Video Tutorial – Theme setup step by step:
1. Install & Activate the Theme
2. Install & Activate Required and Recomended Plugins
After the theme is activated, a notice will appear to install the recommended plugins. Install and activate them by selecting ‘Begin installing plugins’.
Be sure that you both “Install” and “Activate” the plugins in order to make them functional.
- Kirki Toolkit
- Quick View
- Ajax Search (Only in PRO version)
- Contact Form 7 (Only in PRO version)
- MailPoet Newsletters (Only in PRO version)
- TWP Shortcodes (Only in PRO version)
Install and activate all required plugins. installing these plugins is essential for the functionality of WooCommerce Store!
3. Create the Home Page
How to create Homepage: http://demo.themes4wp.com/documentation/create-a-homepage/
4. Setup Home Page
Homepage setup documentation: http://demo.themes4wp.com/documentation/homepage-setup-kakina/